Action Contre la Faim France
Created in 1979, Action contre la Faim is a non-governmental organization that fights against hunger. Its charter of humanitarian principals- independence, neutrality, non-discrimination, free and direct access to victims, professionalism, transparency – has been part of its identity for more than 40 years. Its mission is to save lives by eliminating hunger through the prevention, detection and treatment of under-nutrition, particularly during and after emergency situations linked to conflicts or natural disasters. Action contre la Faim focuses its actions on 5 main areas of expertise: Nutrition and Health – Mental Health and Care Practices, Gender and Protection – Food Security and Livelihoods – Water, Sanitation and Hygiene – Advocacy. In 2019, Action contre la Faim provided aid to 17 million people in more than 49 countries worldwide. www.actioncontrelafaim.org
Under the supervision of the Deputy Country Director Programmes you are in charge of establishing and supervising MEAL department in Ukraine along with preparation of Budget, Narrative, LFA and MEAL plan.
In details you will be responsible for:
– Lead the establishment, development and integration of MEAL systems across programmes
– Develop and supervise assessments, monitoring and evaluations
– Ensure effective Information and Data Management:
– Establish and provide technical support for Accountability and Learning
– Support to proposal development and planning
– Hierarchical/Functional management and capacity building of MEAL team
– Support ACFs commitments to gender equality, child protection sensitivity and other cross-sectoral priorities
You hold a Master’s degree in Economics, Social Sciences, Business, Administration, statistics, demography or related subject with previous experience working in humanitarian projects.You have a minimum of 5 years of previous experience working with NGOs covering multi-sectorial programming, in the domain of MEAL with minimum 2 years in coordination level position.You are fluent in English (both written and spoken skills) (+ fluent in Ukrainian is preferred)
SPECIFIC CONDITIONS / SALARY
– 6 months fixed term contract
– Remuneration package and competitive benefits according to ACF policies.
ACF is committed to people with disabilities and actively fights against all forms of discrimination.
How to apply
Pour postuler, cliquez sur ce lien / To apply, please click on this following link : apply here
Closing date: 8-Dec-22