Insanca Yardim Vakfi
Main Job Purpose
The Communications Intern will be in charge of managing and improving the Organization’s online presence. He/she will be at the forefront of our digital communication strategy, helping to build the overall image and brand recognition across different social media platforms.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Contribute to the creation, collection, and management of all published content (images, videos, and written).
- Monitor and respond to all social media queries and criticism as soon as possible.
- Keep up with the newest social media trends and advancements in order to incorporate new ideas into the organization’s strategy.
- Create relevant and compelling material for social media postings and other digital channels.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure that content is consistent with overarching organization’s objectives and strategies.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure that the brand voice and messaging are consistent across all mediums.
- Track and evaluate social media metrics to determine campaign success.
- Report on important performance metrics on a regular basis, offering insights and ideas for improvement.
- Current enrolment in a relevant undergraduate or graduate program (Communication, Marketing, or a related field).
Experience & Skills:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with major social media platforms and digital marketing tools.
- Creative mindset with an eye for design and aesthetics.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to take initiative and work autonomously under minimal supervision.
- IT, including MS Outlook, MS Office including Excel and Teams, web browsers, WhatsApp.
- Strong written and spoken Turkish essential.
- Other languages including English and Arabic a bonus.
How to apply
Please fill the following form:
Closing date: 12 Nov 2023