Handicap International - Humanity & Inclusion
Handicap International Federation (HI) also known as Humanity & Inclusion globally, is an independent and impartial aid organization, created in 1982, working across 50 countries. HI works alongside the vulnerable populations, including persons with disability, whatever the context, taking action to respond to their essential needs, improve their living conditions and promote respect for their dignity and fundamental rights.
To respond to the growing needs on disability inclusion technical support, HI established an Inclusion Technical Assistance (ITA) offer. The ITA offer aims at making HI expertise available to actors interested in improving the inclusion of persons with disabilities among their project participants, users and employees. Based on HI experiences and project in “inclusive employment”, HI has developed a specific service offer for companies to support them to become a more inclusive employer.
Present in India since 1988, HI implemented more that 20 country projects and 2 Regional projects. From 2019 to 2021, HI India has successfully developed an “inclusive employer” ITA to one Michelin site in Chennai. Based on this experience, HI India would like to evaluate its commercial potentials in this service offer in India, to decide to invest or not in this activity, in particular the interest to create and develop a private business HI entity to implement HI ITA on “inclusive employment”.
The specific objective of this consultancy is to conduct a market analysis on the HI’s “inclusive employment” service offer commercial potential in India, especially from international companies presents in India.
HI wishes to appoint a firm, or a group of consultants or individual with proven knowledge and experience in designing and implementing market analysis, especially for the services sector.
For Detailed information, please check the complete version of the advert attached: TOR_MARKET ANALYSIS
The eligible firm/individual(s) are invited to submit Proposal in soft through email: [email protected] by 25 December 2022.
Proposal received after the due date or Incomplete proposal will not be considered. Incomplete proposal will not be considered for assessment.
- Graduated (or more) in commercial/business/economics sciences
- Confirmed skills and experiences in designing and implementing market analysis, especially for the services sector
- Excellent analysis and writing capacities
- Rigorous and autonomous
- Confirmed communication skills
- If possible, experiences and knowledge on Disability inclusion and/or inclusive employment
How to apply
To apply, the consultant(s)/firms have to send:
- A methodological and technical proposal, with clear action plan
- Profile of individual/Firm. In case of Firm, CVs of the specialist (scanned credentials will be required during contract signature),
- CV(s) of the consultant(s) who will implement the consultancy (credential will be scanned during the contract process)
- A financial proposition
- At least two references/resources (with client’s contacts) of market analysis implementation and results
- Copy of Tax registration (PAN/GST), in case of firm all statutory documents as per local regulations
- Bank details
POINTS TO CONSIDER DURING PROPOSAL SUBMISSION:
- All documents and information as described in para 7 of the ToR attached.
- Your proposal should be in compliance to the local law
- Only the authorized person of your organization should sign the proposal/Document and affix the official Rubber Stamp in authentication of the same.
- The Financial Proposal should have all detailed which includes applicable Tax, Payment Terms, Payment method and other cost if any.
- The Proposal should be submitted in soft through email: [email protected] .
- The proposal should reach us on or before 25 December 2022. Proposals received after the due date will not be considered.
- Incomplete proposals will not be considered for evaluation.
- The validity period of the Proposal and terms and conditions thereof, if any should clearly be written and attached.
- Handicap International will be making payment within 15 working days of receipt of the actual bills at designated place and acceptance thereof by it subject to necessary deductions as per applicable local Laws.
- Handicap International reserves its right to accept or reject any proposal without assigning any reasons thereof whatsoever.
- Should you have any query, please write us back at [email protected].
Closing date: 25 Dec 2022