The Global Community Engagement and Resilience Fund
We are looking for a Russian-speaking trainee responsible for supporting the Country Manager in grant making, grant management, research, and communication within the team.
Please visit our website under careers and opportunities for more details for the application.
• Annual learning budget and commitment to providing development opportunities
• GCERF is committed to diversity within its workforce and encourages applications
from all qualified candidates, from all countries. We have the ability to request
permission to work and reside for all international candidates.
• Contract: 12 months full-time (40 hours) with a possibility to renew.
• Location: The position is based in Geneva.
• Remuneration: CHF 3,500 per month plus benefits including a CHF 500 per month
contribution toward health insurance
GCERF is committed to preventing violent extremism through support to grassroots initiatives around the world. Our Secretariat, based in Geneva, Switzerland, is a small and dynamic team of dedicated professionals from diverse professional backgrounds. We work collaboratively to solve complex problems and welcome candidate applications from all kinds of backgrounds and all countries.
How to apply
Closing date: 20-Nov-22