- Understand and apply Procurement process workflows to determine and treat incoming business opportunities, classify, and allocate appropriate business identifiers, and channel the requirements to the appropriate Procurement team leads.
- Ensure the new projects are reviewed at the onset, and efficiently funnelled via the Global Category Leads or the CoE heads of function to determine best team member to take on the project for execution.
- Maintain an active register of all ongoing projects, anticipate and plan for the next round of reviews when a project is signed, and track and maintain status of active projects highlighting delays against commitments.
- Maintain up to date capacity allocation per Procurement team member per project, providing active dashboard visibility to show availability capacity per individual and highlighting over-allocation per individual where applicable to help team leads manage team workloads to ensure fair allocation.
- Ensure project financial commitments (savings, avoidance, CMS) are updated to ensure robust financial projections, tracking changes, and highlighting to CPO office any risks related to the achievement of the projected commitments.
- Lead weekly update reviews with the wider teams; follow up with team leads or individual contributors for regular status updates.
- Use business plan management information to provide insights to category leads on any patterns, trends, and opportunities for consolidation or alternative project approaches that could achieve better productivity for the teams.
- Works with various stakeholders to shape and articulate complex business needs and outcomes, whilst ensuring alignment of procurement plans to wider organisational strategic objectives.
- Provide regular (weekly business plan summaries, always updated dashboard showing key metrics at a snapshot) and ad-hoc reporting on various aspects related to the business plan, as and when requested
- Maintain a schedule of tracking calls, leading the process reviews of the project status, and challenging teams to keep tracking their commitments
- Responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the business plan, ensuring access is at the right level, and on a need-to-know basis only
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience
- Excellent customer service skills, demonstrating developed active listening abilities
- Developed project and programme management skills: highly organised and able to prioritise tasks
- Business acumen: sound financial, legal and communication skills
- Astute stakeholder management skills
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced, dynamic and entrepreneurial procurement environment
- A proven team player with excellent communication skills, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Completely literate in English language (an additional advanced level of another language will be an added advantage)
Qualifications and Certifications
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Operations experience would be an advantage
- Project management experience would be an advantage
- contract of employment
- specialist (mid / regular)
- hybrid work
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- private medical care
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of professional training & courses
- integration events
- no dress code
- sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
- holiday funds
- employee referral program
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.