CARE USA’s four-year strategy prioritizes three “impact drivers”: gender equal, locally led, and globally scaled. Together, these impact drivers will enable us to accelerate and deepen our impact, putting us on a path to meet our ambitious 2030 impact goals, while also leading the sector in doing the critical work of de-colonization, shifting power, and transforming the organization. At the heart of our strategy is transformation, change, and embracing new ways of working.
The Senior Global Change Manager will lead the change management for 3-5 organizational transformation projects which will include developing robust change plans and be accountable for the development and delivery of all required change interventions needed across the projects being delivered, as well as ensuring leadership alignment required to support phases of the transformation journey. S/he will also be required to work in close partnership with internal comms to develop and deliver communications to explain the transformation narrative to build buy in from various stakeholder groups.
S/he will have a proven track record of successful change management and supporting the delivery of major projects in regards to business processes and systems within a large and complex international organization.
- Leadership alignment and stakeholder engagement
- Change impact assessment and change planning
- Project communication and engagement
- Transformation and communication
- A Master’s degree in a related field (Communications/Journalism/Marketing, organizational development, change management, etc.) or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 5-7 years’ practical experience in change management and communications of large scale and complex transformational change initiatives
- Advanced stakeholder engagement and communications skills, written and spoken
- Experienced of working across a project lifecycle to deliver change management oversight and interventions
- A deep understanding of organizational dynamics and culture, and the ability to navigate political landscapes
- Experience working in a global organization, with knowledge of cultural differences
- Strong problem solving and analytics background
How to apply
There are individuals who may use CARE’s name and trademark in emails and on websites in an attempt to solicit fees from interested job-seekers. Some examples of these fees are placement fees or immigration processing fees. CARE does not use recruiting or placement agencies that charge candidates an up-front fee of any kind. Occasionally, CARE does employ recruiting or placement agencies to help us identify candidates for specific employment within CARE. If you’re contacted by a legitimate recruiting or placement agency, there should be no charge to you. If you suspect that you have been a victim of fraud from someone purporting to be CARE, please contact us at [email protected].
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, national origin, age, handicap, disability, marital status, or status as a veteran. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here.
Starting salaries are based on internal equity, candidate experience, and the cost of labor where the job is based. Salaries listed only apply to jobs based in the US.