Website MDF Training & Consultancy
MDF Training & Consultancy is a worldwide operating management training and consultancy organisation for the international cooperation sector as well as governments and internationally operating companies. MDF employs over 150 staff members and has 12 regional offices worldwide, of which five are in Asia (Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Myanmar, and Bangladesh), which operate as MDF Asia.
MDF’s core activities consist of assisting governments, non-governmental organisations, projects/ programmes, donor agencies and private sector companies in achieving results at the personal, programme and organisational level. MDF aims to provide practical and actionable management advice and training and facilitation services and be an independent evaluator and enterprising (management) partner in our joint quest to contribute to the SDGs and social impact.
MDF Asia – Overview
At MDF Asia we work closely together on big projects but also work independently on tailor-made trainings, open-entry trainings and consultancy assignments for development sector, public sector, international/national CSOs, and, increasingly, the private sector. One of our unique selling points is that we don’t teach but we facilitate. In our consultancies, we use participatory approaches in order to make our interventions more sustainable. In our trainings, we approach participants as professionals whose learning process we facilitate. Our focus is on experiential learning and practical applicability.
MDF Asia is looking for General Call for Applications – Roster of Consultants
We frequently engage national and international consultants in a specific field to support our assignments. Consulting assignments may be home-based or may require travel as part of the assignment. The duration of the assignments can vary from a few weeks to several months.
We are looking for qualified candidates in the following areas:
- Results-Based Management (Planning, M&E)
- MSME development, venture building, entrepreneurship development
- Corporate sustainability/ ESG
- Leadership and management skills
- Green economy/climate resilience
- Qualifications may vary and depend on specific consulting requirements;
- Minimum a relevant master’s degree. Other international certifications considered an asset;
- Minimum 10 years’ relevant experience in working as a consultant in any of the above-mentioned areas.
- Excellent communication and (proven) proposal and report writing skills;
- Extensive training and facilitation experience;
- Highly analytical skills;
- Excellent command of English (speaking and writing) + a local language of the South-East Asian region;
- Demonstrated experience working in multicultural and multidisciplinary teams in an international setting;
- Able to work independently, and as part of a team;
We offer an attractive remuneration package commensurate with the level of the assignment.
How to apply
Address applications (CV, short Motivation Letter, daily rate in USD) to Bart van Halteren, Regional Director Asia, via: [email protected] . Email Subject: Consultant_(your full name)
Deadline: 10 March 2023
Deadline: 10 Mar 2023